Delayed Annual General Meeting 2020
We give notice that The Annual General Meeting of The Old Bostonian Association, which was to be held in September 2020 but due to lock-down did not take place, will be held on ZOOM on Wednesday 21st April 2021 at 7.30pm.
All Life Members and fully paid-up Members are invited to take part in the very first Virtual AGM of the OBA. If you wish to attend, please email the secretary. You will then receive an invitation to register from our Zoom host OBA Vice-Chairman Robert Barclay. Please note there is an online attendance limit of 100 Members.
If you are not yet a member of the OBA but qualify to be one (former student of Boston Grammar School, or current or former member of staff at the school) then please contact the secretary who will endeavour to process your membership request (annual subscription £10) in time for you to attend the meeting.
- Welcome by the President
- Apologies for absence
- Approval of the minutes of the 2019 AGM
- Address by President
- Financial Report and Accounts to May 2020 presented by the Treasurer
- Membership report
- Election of Officers and General Committee
- President (Currently Melvyn “Gus” Goor)
- Vice Chairman (Currently Robert Barclay)
- Treasurer (Currently Mark Bruntlett)
- Secretary (Currently Peter Sharman)
- General Committee (More Members would be appreciated)
- Museum Curator (Luke Anderson)
- Appointment of Accounts Examiner
- Any Other Business
The full agenda and minutes of the 2019 AGM will only be circulated to those who register to attend.